Navigation

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Ever since I moved to Arkansas, this state has never seemed to fail on amazing me with the crazy weather it can get!  Today the school closed down due to flooding from the constant rain.  It has been raining for days now, and honestly.. I'm getting real tired of it! lol. Mainly because I don't own an umbrella (oops, I've only forgotten to buy for the past 3 or 4 days now)!  At least I've got my rain boots in the car though.  It just sucks because I've been in town for 3 nights now... and I really want to go home! lol.  I have no more spare clothes to wear, and I really want to see my Koco and family before the fly off to WI on Wednesday night.  I'm going to be flying there on Friday morning.  We're going for my Grandpa's funeral.  It's for a sad reason, but it's definitely going to be a good seeing all my family on the Vang side again.  The only downfall is that I heard it's snowing up there.  Great, lol.  I get a whole bunch of rain and then a whole bunch of snow!  I'm going to be an ice cube by the time I get back!

I also have to interview some Japanese friends this week for my Japanese final.  I'm a little nervous because I've kind of been lacking on Japanese this semester, and I'm not getting any better.  I should reserve more time on studying it.  I will this summer by watching more anime or dramas maybe.  For my final in the class, I'm going to make a video on Dating 101.  I'm asking them questions, and depending on their answers I'm going to be grabbing different scenes from various dramas to fit their answers.  And while the scene is playing, I'll be reassuring their answers with simple explanations of what the couple is doing in the video.  I'm excited to make it !  but i'm nervous about the Japanese.... =|  Wish me luck!! ***


xoxo love, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment