Navigation

Monday, April 18, 2011

EMILY ROSE

hahaha... I was chatting with Osh on facebook earlier.. just about random stuff..  and out no where he goes,  "Don't watch Emily Rose..... ever!"  haha, so I'm guessing he just recently watched it.  I said that I thought it was pretty scary and haunted me a lot.  And then he's like.. do you want to see a picture of the real girl it happened to?   --- and my laptop cd thing just opened by itself --- then I was like.. dude.. stop scaring yourself! lol... go to sleep and pray first!!  ------ BUT he was just kidding.  Although he said he did see the real picture of the girl and scrolled down the page really fast, LOL.  ahh... my brother my brother.  I miss him and Chi and Carol a lot.  I'll be seeing them in 2 more weeks though :)


xoxo love, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment