Navigation

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Breaking point

haha...  okay maybe I shouldn't laugh.  but because of the situation that just happened.. I just had to.


You said that you're at your breaking point?

I thought I was at mine too..

And I realized that after all the things you just said... I forgot why I was at my breaking point too.  Because of how guilty I felt for just one second.  And yes, I feel bad that it had to appear that way.. and I felt sorry for hurting your feelings.  But I honestly haven't done anything wrong, so I don't feel guilty.  I know you know that I'm vulnerable right now too, so anything you tell me to do.. I will do.  But... I don't know.. depending how the situation is handled.  I probably won't do everything because I feel bad.  I know where I stand at this point, and I'm not going to be pushed around anymore. It's been a long road ... long road...


love, emily


Stage 5

No comments:

Post a Comment