Navigation

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Leaving to Wisconsin

I'm packing and I feel like I'm forgetting something..

And best thing about today?  My lovely camera is very shy, and always breaks down on me before any big occasion. It stopped zooming, the touch screen stopped working, then it stopped working on me period.  Thanks!  I needed it to record interviews for my Japanese final too! =|  I'm going to have to use Farthe's camera to record videos now, and for pictures in Wisconsin with the family at the funeral.

I'm confused of what I can bring onto the plane and what I can't.

1] I'm bringing a carry on luggage.
2] My purse, laptop, and side things?

But my brothers and them said I can only bring two carry on things with me.  So I'll have to bring my small purse to throw into my big bag, or maybe I'll just put my laptop in my luggage?  I feel like such a child, haha.  I'm so unsure on everything.  Especially since I'm traveling by myself.  I'm going to be walking around the Chicago airport like a lost puppy! lol.. I think everything will go fine though.  I'm just nervous.  Although I am really excited to see a lot of my family.  My cousins that I haven't seen in a while and the beautiful families that they've created. I can't wait to see their children!  It'll be a bittersweet reunion.  God bless everyone and may everyone arrive there safely.


xoxo love, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment