Navigation

Monday, April 11, 2011

Life under a gray sky..

My grandpa passed away on Saturday, April 9th in the morning.  God bless his spirit and his soul as he makes his way back home to our Father.

I've been holding a lot of my emotions in on this.. I try not to talk about it because I know that I'll just cry.  I'll wait until I'm with our whole family in Oshkosh, WI.  I miss grandpa so much already.  Although, I'm happy for him because... he doesn't have to feel the pain anymore.  He's finally free and happy, watching down on all of us.  I just want to thank you grandpa for doing everything that you've ever done for us.  For loving each and every one of us.  --- It was probably thanks to your genes that any of us even had talent lol.  Thank you for everything.  I love you so much and you will always be missed.  Your blood forever flows in us, and we'll never forget you.  Rest in Peace.


___________________________

I know he isn't great with words, but the least a person could do is say, "I am sorry for your lost, or I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa" .. or to just hold me when he sees me.  But, I guess this is his way of doing it.. which is fine.  It's just the person he is, and we handle things differently most of the time.  It's fine, but I won't forget.. you know?


xoxo love, emily

I love you Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment