Navigation

Saturday, April 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM & DAD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BEST PARENTS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

-- my mom's actual birthday was April 5th and my dad's was just yesterday April 9th


I am so thankful to have such encouraging, loving, and caring parents.  They always try their best to understand me and to help me as much as possible with anything I need help with.  Sometimes in the past I took them for granted, but I'm a little bit more grown now.. and I couldn't imagine my life without them.  I love you Mom and Dad!


------ hahaha today my dad came home .. this is what he said:
"Hi mi ntxaig! (baby girl, is what it pretty much means)"  He comes up to me and says, "If you ever get hungry at school you can eat these as little snacks."  I look at them and I thought they were granola bars.  Until I saw the label and it said "SLIM FAST!" hahahahaha..... I was like.. dad I know I'm gaining weight, but I've been working out for the past two days! lol... he was like "Actually I just can't eat the peanut or something in it.. it doesn't really work out for me, so just take it and eat it as a snack anyways.  And you're not fat.  hahahaha...."

that was one of my highlights of the night lol.


xoxo love, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment