Navigation

Sunday, February 6, 2011

XLV (45th) Super Bowl!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
TO THE...

[GREEN BAY PACKERS !!]

So today we pretty much (almost) had a house full of PACKER fans!  Just some Steeler fans... they were pretty down when the Steelers lost.  There was about 45 seconds left, but we already knew that the Packers were going to win.  I feel so happy for them!  They haven't won for a long time now, but they really deserved it because they played well this season.

Mr. David was upset because I was cheering for them. hahaha. He's a TRUE Vikings fan, so he doesn't really "digg" the Packers.  Today he was like.. (trying to find all the ways to diss on the Packers, haha) 

[You know that Green bay Packers have the worst name in the NFL?  I mean.. Packers?!  They're only called that because they pack cheese!  They should've been called like... the Cheeseheads or something. haha.   ---- I was like Cheeseheads sound even dumber! lol...  ]

I have some video clips that I'll put up in my video section tonight or tomorrow.  I hope everyone enjoyed the game though!  Have a goodnight :)

--------- P. S .  It's going to snow again this week, so... hopefully school is postponed for the whole week again. I'm not "that" excited about catching up real fast one what we missed this whole last week.



XOXO Love,  emily


With my two beautiful Gamma Eta Sisters : Mary and Josephine


Me and my lovely gals!


Of course! one of my best buds and me! Tou john!


Alex ... doing the Napolean dynamite!! :P


With the beautiful Dae and Mary.


Dae making those boys look good! ;)


Me with the boys! Txoua, Alex, and Jerry.


No blinking! lol -- Chee and Yer with me

______________________________________________     PACKER's TIME!!!


The biggest Packers fan ... in Arkansas! lol.


the gang watching the game.  and no, don't mistaken the guy with the packers jersey as a fan... he did it to curse them since last year he wore a jersey supporting his team and they lost lol.


Leeanna and I


SUCK ON THAT STEELERS!! 

CONGRATS PACKERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment