Navigation

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's raining TESTS!

So I have a test everyday this week.  Isn't that just great?  lol.. I should've had a presentation today but my group got moved to Thursday :)  So that was a relief since everyone's speech seemed longer than my group.  It's for japanese.  I already took my Business Foundations.... although I got a 76% on it  =(    I'll have to do better next time.  Tomorrow is my Micro test (which I'm studying for right now), possibly finite on Friday or Thursday, and Macroeconomics on Friday.  So yes.. I'm so very excited for this week.   =(    

My Valentines Day went pretty good!  Me and Davee celebrated early and went to Olive Garden.  It was packed and we had to 40 minutes, but it was def. worth it!  Then we got some champagne and just watched movies :)  It was a relaxing one.

I just fell in love today as well.....  I'm in love with Bruno Mars and all of his work.  He is seriously one of the most talented musicians out there in the field.  If I ever get to meet him.. I'll probably be speechless and be one of those weeping fans lol.  I just really respect him and his passion.  It definitely inspires me.

Well back to studying!



XOXO Love, emily






My mom and I taking pictures in the Thai clothes that she bought :)


deuces ***  (while making a dumb face lol )  


The snow was so beautiful on the country.


My loving mom


Me in the snow and gaining weight because of the snow days!!! lol


she's so silly lol..


my handsome valentines date :)  love of 5 years!


my "Big" Ko!  It was her quarter century birthday!! 25  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment