Navigation

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dream blog #1

So I had a dream today that I had a BUNCH of acne on my face! I kept asking.. I wonder why I have so much?  When did they start without me trying to get rid of them?  So of course.... me being a dream freak, I had to go look up the meaning of my dream.  Here are the different meanings:


  • Putting up with nuisances, letting things "get under your skin" and bother you but not doing anything about them, repressed anger
  • The feeling or fear that something is "coming to a head" in your life, that something will soon demand your attention or become a crisis you must deal with
  • To dream or acne and blemishes, foretells that you will want to take profits. 
  • Dreaming that you have blemishes on your body or your face, predicts that you will earn money

I agree that the first two.... may be correct in some ways.  BUT on the side note, if I get money too?  That would be pretty awesome!

emily lo

No comments:

Post a Comment